LinkedIn
------------Jordi Coscolla requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

João,

- Jordi

Accept invitation from Jordi Coscolla
http://www.linkedin.com/e/b5msed-gbwy809w-5b/v388QXEksSfUNTyuv0ypQu_wsPYH0UzHva8ZQRJLBT5wN7Q2zADobXEtoPrh/blk/I9554131_9/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYVnP4PcjgRdjB9bQhnt3hDhT5UbPkQcjcVejwUd34LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Jordi Coscolla
http://www.linkedin.com/e/b5msed-gbwy809w-5b/v388QXEksSfUNTyuv0ypQu_wsPYH0UzHva8ZQRJLBT5wN7Q2zADobXEtoPrh/blk/I9554131_9/3BvcjcNd3kRekALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Jordi Coscolla be a good idea?

People Jordi Coscolla knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Jordi Coscolla will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See
who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/b5msed-gbwy809w-5b/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation