On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:40:52 +0300 Tom Hacohen
<tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> said:

eet and eina are done.

then hereby i give the week notice for:

evas, evil, embryo, ecore, edje, efreet e_dbus, eeze, ethumb, elementary,
expedite, emotion, exquisite, epdf, e

get your patches in ASAP - or pending work. they will get re-formatted and thus
you will live in patch-hell :)

you have ... well let's be generous... until sunday (my time - thats over here
in asia so for those of you in other bits of the world.. thats saturday
afternoon/evening). if your stuff isn't in by then - no guarantee on how much
longer things will live without the reformat stick. elm will be the last thing
i do most likely. might take a few weeks until its done