Dear Daniel,

Generally I'd agree with you, but I think this change should not happen
now. These kind of changes should better occur in times when there are
less changes, because style changes make the diff programs go nuts.

Currently a colleague of mine (and many others) have a lot of local
changes to elementary which are either waiting to be applied upstream
after the code freeze on edje/evas ends (because the elementary changes
depend on them), or just because the features he is writing are not yet
complete.

So I suggest we do this in some later time (X days/weeks after the rest
of the EFL code freeze ends) in order to save a lot of extra merge work.

--
Tom.