On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:46:24 +0900 Hyoyoung Chang <hyoyoung.ch...@samsung.com>
said:

and now for the slide patch...

1. slide_duration should be a double - not an int. in efl we do time in floats
so we can do fractions of a second nicely as well as multi-second etc.
durations. this also means the edc and edje message bits had to change.

2. also put diration before the bitfields. bitfields (like Eina_Bool
linewrap : 1;) are at the end because compilers pack bits into single
bytes/words etc. but due to alignment such things need padding out to the
nearest machine word size (if the next item is a double then thats 64bits), so
it wastes memory. generally keep items together of the same struct (pointers
together, doubles together bitfileds together, int's together etc.)

3. you forgot to call _label_sliding_change() from _theme_hook(). it also
should be a static func.

4. the edc formatting is pretty much also a mess - all over the place. i fixed
it up to be more "consistent".

otherwise in svn