On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:35:09 +0900 Hyoyoung Chang <hyoyoung.ch...@samsung.com>
said:

> First of all, I appreciate for your detail answers.

that's what code review is all about. :) patch submission is not just a "please
just apply this" it's definitely a review process, so it can often mean
rejecting of patches. right now i'm being "nice" and am doing lots of fixes for
you rather than rejecting it. but this also means it takes quite a while - that
is why we ask for patches to be small and dont "dump" them in large batches -
spread them out over time. :)

> Do you suggest to move ellipsis feature from elm to edje textblock?

absolutely - yes!.

> So except that, I'm going to make clean up patch for elm_label.
> Thanks a lot.

well i already fixed it all up for you and put it into svn :)  you don't have
to do anything to elm_label right now - you need to add the above "move it to
edje" to your todo list and think about it for a bit, and when you're ready, do
that, and send patches removing it from elm and putting it in edje. :)