On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:55:14 +0900 Myungjae Lee <mjae....@samsung.com> said:

ok. review time:

1. Elmentary.h.in.patch.txt contains patches for scroller propagate events api
changes too! bad1 check your patches to make sure they include only what you
want to include :)
2. testing. when u resize the window with the test down.. it doesnt have a
minimum horizontal size! :) i can make it smaller than the largest buttons!
bug! box min horizontal size in this case should be the min width of the
"widest" member.
3. extended is probably the wrong word. flow or wrap are better. i'd go wrap as
basically thats what it does.. like text its wrapping items in a box.
4. you implemented "extended" only for horizontal... what about vertical box
layout? why not? it's a logical extension to the idea and simply a matter of
the same logic being in another if case with coordinates reversed.
5. minor spacing/formatting booboos in there too. like if(x) instead of if (x)
and missing bracketing of expressions in if's
6. missing any form of alignment - what if we want to flow and align to the
right, not the left? (yes - you'd need this for right-to-left locales - arabic
etc.).

and...

7. evas box vs elm box. what gustavo says is correct. elm box comes from e box
which outdates evas box by a long margin. but it does use and function with
size hints. i think there are some subtle minor difference in layout
code/policy. it needs some going over and review to make sure they merge - as
such elm_box is very little more than evas_box + custom layout func - that you
modified. i don't see a big problem with this - as it's already the case. but
at some point these need to merge to avoid there forever being 2. but this
patch is not the time or place to do that - as such elm box could do with the
ability to turn on "wrap"  but how its implemented below is a matter of more
intricate merge work.

so - can you -re-submit the patch with the above fixes.. but don't worry about
#7 for now. it's going to have to wait until after 1.0