On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:56:11 +0900 Jeonghyun Yun <jh0506....@samsung.com> said:

problem in code for patch... in your multi up/dwon/move callbacks you don't
check the device id. as such the core mouse or first touch is device "0" so you
don't see multi events for it, but devices 1, 2, 3 etc. are the extra touch
points. your patch will get confused if you have 3 fingers on the screen as it
will handle both finger #2 and #3 in those events, so you should have a if
(ev->device != 1) return; or something like that (to only handle the 2nd touch
point).

another problem. you trigger this only on the "up" of the "2nd
finger" (assuming the above is fixed). what you need to do it handling this on
ALL "up" events - mouse AND multi.. and IF no more fingers are touching on one
of those up events (that means its the last finger to release), THEN figure out
what to do. so you need to track the down state of main mouse and multi event
with some flags/booleans and when both are false/0/off then both fingers are
released and you can check what to do. you already do it for multi with
wd->multitouched. make this as above for both mouse and multi and then a
separate "eval" call to evaluate what kind of motion the fingers did and you're
looking good.

can you re-submit the patch with the above fixes?