On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:32:16 +0900 Jeonghyun Yun <jh0506....@samsung.com> said:

hey jeonghyun!

some more issues :)

formatting and... why? this line makes little sense. can you explain given
that prev_mx/my are set on a multitouch-down event and this COULD be at 0,0 -
legitimately:
+   if( it->wd->prev_mx * it->wd->prev_my == 0 ) return;

also here you take the device id of the first non-zero multi-touch id, but then
only use that one during the life of the widget. it doesn't seem right:
+   if (it->wd->multi_device == 0) it->wd->multi_device = ev->device;
if you want to do this kind of dynamic device id recognition at least reset
device id in widget to 0 each multi up (of the selected device id that was
down) so it can re-select each multi-press and not once ever. also device id 0
is the "mouse" so ignore device id 0 stuck if u are handling mouse down/up/move
events too.

other than that it's improved - can you fix these above?