On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 20:14:04 +0100 (CET) Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr>
> said:
>
> well first.. discomiftors patch/change did kill progress callbacks. i made
> them
> work again now. and to add to that your example below is wrong. progress cb
> should return 0 if it wants to keep going - return != 0 to abort the download
> :)

from your comment on irc about the progress callback:

<raster> in that it returns 1
<raster> which aborts the download

and from the doc:

The only operations that can be aborted are those with protocol 'http' or
'ftp'. In that case @p job_ret can be filled. It can be used with
ecore_file_download_abort() or ecore_file_download_abort_all() to
respectively abort one or all download operations.

So which one is correct ? If returning 0 for a callback that is used to
display *informations* aborts the download, then for me it's a design
error.

Vincent