Hi Danny,

Many thanks for your suggestion.  I did this:

sudo ln –s /usr/local/include/python2.6/evas /usr/include/python2.6

export pp=$PYTHONPATH:/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages

sudo PYTHONPATH=$pp ./build-all.sh --prefix=/usr/local

Now the build process completes successfully for all python-e* modules :-)

When I try to run the editje-bin I get the following error:

      ImportError: libevas.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

I have /usr/local/lib/libevas.so installed and other evas applications work
fine, so I am stuck again :-(

Any idea what’s wrong?

Sincerely,

                François