Am Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:09:26 +0900 schrieb Carsten Haitzler (The
Rasterman):

> Just thought I'd pipe up here. Getting organised.
>
> Thanks to linux-magazin E gets some booth space @ Cebit 2011. Who
> wants to join in? By this i mean - who wants to help "hang out" at
> the booth? It's held march 1-5 in Hannover in germany. It's a pretty
> big show and will be busy. I'll end up there all week - anyone
> interested in coming... speak up! :)

I'm from germany (300 km distance) and thought about joining. Car
traveling costs aren't relevant for me, but I'm interested about other
expenses. I looked for a hotel booking around this time in hannover and
it costs ~100-200€/night. Do you've any idea about Cebit ticket costs?

regards
        Andreas