On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 22:23, Andreas Volz <li...@brachttal.net> wrote:
> Am Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:09:26 +0900 schrieb Carsten Haitzler (The
> Rasterman):
>
>> Just thought I'd pipe up here. Getting organised.
>>
>> Thanks to linux-magazin E gets some booth space @ Cebit 2011. Who
>> wants to join in? By this i mean - who wants to help "hang out" at
>> the booth? It's held march 1-5 in Hannover in germany. It's a pretty
>> big show and will be busy. I'll end up there all week - anyone
>> interested in coming... speak up! :)
>
> I'm from germany (300 km distance) and thought about joining. Car
> traveling costs aren't relevant for me, but I'm interested about other
> expenses. I looked for a hotel booking around this time in hannover and
> it costs ~100-200€/night. Do you've any idea about Cebit ticket costs?
>
> regards
>        Andreas

I've never heard of anyone paying for Cebit tickets.
If you can't get company tickets, just use Google to find one of the
hundreds of free contingents.
Cebit usually throws out contingents of about 99% non-company visitors
for various magazines and so on who usually give them away.
There is no reason to spend a cent on tickets if you have a disposable
E-Mail-Address. These tickets won't get you in certain closed areas
though (not that it should matter).

(Whoops, was supposed to go to all, sry for the overhead, Andreas)