On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 17:27 +0530, GOVINDARAJU SM wrote:
> SegmentControl uses elm_label internally ( for font size reduction to
> fit the text and for ellipsis ).  There is a bug in elm_label  which
> makes segment control crash on opensource SVN.
> We will submit patch for elm_label to fix the issue.
Cool, please attach the patch so we'll be able to test this widget
before committing it.

> And, detail on Segment control Widget:  Segment control groups toggle
> button kind of items  and allows only one item to be in selected state.
> In overall, it will look like a Single button, with multiple segments
> and any one segment can be in selected state.
Very nice, thanks for the info. :)

> ui-mirroring : This is not show stopper, and prefer to make follow on
> patch.  Hope this is okay.
I don't mind, but please be sure to remember to add it (I'll bug you
about it very soon if you won't :P).

In conclusion, until the elm_label fix is in, we can't test it and
therefore can't commit it.

--
Tom.