On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:01:21 +0900 Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyu...@gmail.com>
said:
 2 or 3 days
OK. so it looks like the following people will be there:

Raster
SeoZ
Hermet
TASn (1 day possibly 2 or 3)

Leif said he wants to come, Morlenxus said he might come 1 day or 2maybe Andreas
- yes. we'll organize badges etc. What I need to know is the list of people so
they can exhibitor badges.

so.. let's get a final list so i can get these organized.