I attached a screen shot :)
This is a screen shot from elementary_test "Disk Selector" which cnook attached.

Btw, cnook, I have one comment.
_item_click_cb()'s parameter is wrong.
Please check elm_diskselector.c code.

elm_diskselector.c: In function ‘_item_new’:
elm_diskselector.c:137: warning: passing argument 4 of
‘edje_object_signal_callback_add’ f
rom incompatible pointer type
/usr/local/include/edje-1/Edje.h:550: note: expected ‘Edje_Signal_Cb’
but argument is of t
ype ‘void (*)(void *, struct Evas_Object *, void *)’

Thanks.
Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)