Yes, we've found how to specify the use of elementary in the file
configure.ac, the linking of the library works fine now, thanks!
We have not finished our widget yet, we're still studying the functionning
of Elementary clock but we've some difficulties to understand how Skel
works.
We aren't aware of the way the different layers are working together,
especially because we have not found a documentation for Skel.
Is there an URL where we can find it?

Thanks,

Quentin Gibeaux and Jean Creusefond