On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:14:40 +0200 Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy
<morlen...@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 02:22:13AM +0300, المسالم المسالمة wrote:
> > hello developers
> >
> > i just want to ask about something important that make me surprised
> > to see why E17 didnt have system monitor module
> >
> > like
> >
> > KSYSGUARD in KDE
> >
> > OR
> >
> > GNOME-SYSTEMMONITOR in GNOME
> >
> > so could one of you help to make one for E17 just like those
> >
> > thanks
>
> Not sure what you mean, we have cpu, mem and net modules, what else
> do you need? :)

Well since you asked....

Graphs!  Graphs that I can stretch all the way across my screen.

Being able to separately monitor each of my temperature probes.  (Oh
yeah, and GRAPH!)

Monitoring fan speeds and voltage levels would be nice to.  Especially
with graphs.

Did I mention graphs?

/me puts away his wet dreams once more.  No one wanted them last time
either.