2011/4/4 المسالم المسالمة <almusalimalmusali...@gmail.com>:
> hello again
>
> it seems i didn't clear my idea here
>
> i already know that this environment had alot of modules here that will just
> make system monitor is a bad idea
>
> and with this thinking in your minds
>
> you didn't get the point of such request like this
>
> you see
>
> i didn't request this thing for monitoring the system because we already
> have those modules which can do such a thing like that
>
> i requested that because how can i suppose kill some programs if it can't be
> closed from its gui
>
> seriously
>
> in this case i will use this SYSTEM MONITOR to kill it from there
>
> you see thats why i requested this thing

There is already a way to kill not responding windows in window menu.
Sure, no problem with requesting features, but you'll need to convince
a developer that he needs the feature that you want to have
implemented. If it's not implemented yet it means no one felt the urge
or didn't had the spare time to do it.

BR