On Sat, 2011-04-09 at 12:24 +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> ugh. i actually hate these multiple headers. :) it means always having to go
> open and look at a new file each time u want to see some bit of the api rather
> than just scroll around the current one you have open for reference.

As I told Daniel in IRC, my thoughts are the same, but my reasoning is
different. I think shipping tons of different headers is just messy and
annoying. Furthermore, it's even more annoying to have tons of headers
with each one being less than 20 lines of code (i.e excluding docs).

With that being said, I don't care much either way.

--
Tom.