From: "Daniel Juyung Seo"<seojuyu...@gmail.com>
To: "Carsten Haitzler"<ras...@rasterman.com>
Cc: enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 11-04-27(수) 22:24:48
Subject: Re: [E-devel] discussion of elementary header separation.Any further
discussion on this topic?
I'm raising this topic again because I think it's time to refactor
elementary doxygen.
We agreed to move all doxygen to headers from c code.
But there are duplicated dox in header and c in elementary. It's a mess.
As we discussed so far there are a couple of options.
1. Separate headers by widget: list, genlist, gengrid, actionslider,
ctxpopup, ...
2. Separate headers by widget groups: simple, list, map, ...
3. Leave one big header as is: Elementary.h
How do you guys think?
Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)