On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 23:57:20 +0200 (CEST) Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr>
said:

> On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Enlightenment SVN wrote:
>
> > Log:
> > errrr.. how about we DONT make every eina using app spew out:
>
> are you sure tha tit's the correct fix ?

yes. it calls eina_file_shutdown() registered in eina_main.c with S(file). and
if the shutdown does not return true.. it bitches (in _eina_shutdown_from_desc
() as it walks the desc setup  array backwards where the shutdown func is
registered). and eina_file_shutdown () ALWAYS returned false unconditionally.
other shutdown funcs return true. (just look at them). someone decided in great
wisdom to make eina_file_shutdown () be different and return false all the
time. :)