On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 08 May 2011 14:41:47 +0300 Tom Hacohen
> <tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> said:
>
> eina is pretty good to go - only thing thats up for debate is eina_object
> stuff.. i've been meaning to look at it but haven't gotten to it. but that's
> beside the point...
>
> current blocker is evas. for an evas 1.1 we need to make sure all new features
> are debugged and tested and working. everything in evas is.. EXCEPT:
>  1. masking (general clip anything to anything - not 100% tested and
> definitely buggy in many cases)
>  2. mesh maps (untested)
>  3. filters (not 100% tested and buggy in cases)
>
> proxy i think is doing ok. though we should add a few more tests to expedite
> methinks.
>
> the reason evas is a blocker is.... edje. ecore and many things on top now
> depend on new features in evas in trunk, so they cant go 1.1 until evas does.
>
> once the above new features in evas are sorted we can pump out 1.1's over a
> period of days or a week or 2. embryo doesn't need a 1.1 at this stage.

I have a bad news. I don't know how to solve it yet, but as epp now
produce result on one line, it means embryo_cc needs to handle huge
line fine or things break badly. So either I fix embryo, and we need
to do a 1.1 of embryo or we fix epp to produce multiple line macro. I
would prefer to just fix embryo, but if some one as an opinion before
I do that change, I would prefer to ear it soon :-)

For information, this is breaking calaos theme.
--
Cedric BAIL