On Sat, 14 May 2011 19:36:04 +0200 Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr>
wrote:

> >> Grr, don't change the subject, I don't care about a 1.0, I want a
> >> 1.1 :)
> >>
> >> Though while we are at it: yeah, we should probably release 1.0.1
> >> as well.
> >
> > Once 1,0.1 or 1.1 is released it would be cool to know also what
> > version of things like python-efl, editje and elementary is
> > compatible with it.
>
> I took time during the beta stage to package some of them so pick that
> stuff from :
> http://download.enlightenment.org/snapshots/2010-12-03/
> Should work with all 1.0 serie I believe (didn't test).

I am testing that now.  The release tarballs of EFL, plus the
last snapshot tarball of elementary.  If we release a 1.1 of EFL, I'd
like to see a snapshot of elementary to go with it, or a release.  Coz
I'm actually using it in a project right now.

Part of this project is "what is the absolute bare minimum linux system
needed to be able to develop / run an elementary app".  If people are
interested, I'll start a new thread on that subject.