2011/6/1 Mark-Willem Jansen <markwil...@hotmail.com>

> It would also be nice to debianize the packages which are in
> the snapshot directory. These are probably stable enough to go into
> the main debian repo. Lutin can upload them into the debian unstable repo.
> That way more achitects will be supported and more e17 related packages
> will get into debian based distributions.
> --Mark-Willem Jansen
> > Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:29:29 +0900
> > From: ras...@rasterman.com
> > To: michael.bouch...@gmail.com
> > CC: enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
> > Subject: Re: [E-devel] about packaging/debian directories
> >
> > On Fri, 27 May 2011 02:17:06 +0200 michael bouchaud
> >  said:
> >
> > sleep? SLEEP? how dare you sleep! :) back to work!
> >
> > /me crack the whip
> >
> > MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
> >
> > ok - just kidding. no big hurry, but if you get to it, putting the
> updated pkg
> > stuff in svn will be good. if we have an automated script to build pkg's
> for
> > deb/ubuntu etc. then it will get tested and updated and we can easily
> support a
> > ppa for efl etc.
> >
> > > Yes my dear friends, I've planned to do it today but I have to sleep
> > >
> > > 2011/5/26 Carsten Haitzler

> good
> Me too
> the new

> gentoo: we

> and
> state

> those

> that, if

> its
> Fortran

> its
> Fortran

> --------------
> > > >

> > > --
> > > Michaël Bouchaud

> > --
> > ------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------
> > The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler) ras...@rasterman.com

The probleme of debianization of this packages aren't the stability of
libraries or softwares but migration between each update. And this can made
a lot of work. For exemple edje have break the file format before the
release. So Lutin had to done a patch to verify all theme loaded and make
sure it was compatible. If the theme aren't compatible convert it on the
fly. This is not trivial.
So I agree to upload all stable and released packages to debian but not
snapshoted packages for moment. For information Lutin has made all this work
except eeze.
I prefer support our own 'ppa' as raster said, and provide this packages
here.

--
Michaël Bouchaud