Hey,

here is a new version of the EFL installer on Windows. It's based on the
svn. There are some few local changes though.

http://www.maths.univ-evry.fr/pages_perso/vtorri/files/Efl-dbg-1.1.exe

If some people want to try it, feel free.

Known bugs:

1) on my computer, if you install the EFL in c:\a\path, then the $PATH env
var is still appended with c:\Program Files\Efl\bin. I don't understand
why. You have to change that manually for now if it happens.

2) because of new Eina_Lock, plenty of messages are displayed in the
terminal that is opened with expedite or elementary_test, which slows down
the app. that must be fixed in evas (evas_common.h)

3) plenty of others I know, they will be fixed later, but you can report
whatever bug you find privately (to not pollute the ML with Windows
specific bugs)

cheers

Vincent

PS: can someone forward that mail to the e-users ML ?