On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:

> comments, remarks, ideas, fixes are welcome of course.
>
> Vincent

Well, here is a series of remarks:

1. Thank you very much for making Efl available to windows platforms
and all its potential users and devs.

2. That may be a personal taste but I think a Makefile would be more
suited than a bash script for the purposes in test.sh. It looks a bit
bloated (no offense, I understand it was not meant for public use but
for your personal use). I could try to make a corresponding makefile.

3. Did you consider other alternatives than NSIS? It's a good one, but
nowadays the tendency in windows world is to create MSI databases (so
called 'Windows Installer packages") that use Windows Installer to
install themselves. It's a very clean solution, and one tool to create
such installer is Wix (http://wix.sourceforge.net). I've already used
wix in the past and it's an amazing tool, trust me, even though the
XML syntax is a bit scary at first. And it's easy to auto-generate Wix
scripts to automate all this a bit more.

My 2 cents, I may dig into all this deeper when I have a bit of free time.

Regards,
Lionel