i updated the release wiki page to:

http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Release

1. be more readable so we can see what is being done and what needs to still be
done:
2. have all the things i've finished off marked appropriately - they were
before, but now done things are split off at the bottom.

things i notice:

1. why is it that i seem to be the only one doing things and getting them done?
in what little spare time i can find on weekends?
2. most tasks still don't have someone assigned to them and those who have
their names there have basically pretty much not changed status since they put
their names there?

you do know.. if u want to see e17 released... this stuff has to get done.
this needs doing before we even go bug hunting. sure - we can fix bugs along
the way, but we need to make e17 usable for release. at the current rate i
suspect it'll be another year before e17 gets out, if we are lucky.

so i ask this:

1. people with names next to items left to do, either do them, or take your
names off.
2. if you have moved along on a todo item - update the status at least. write
some short notes if needed.

i know some of you are busy, but if you say "i'll do this" then please do it.
if you are out of time - maybe sacrifice a day per weekend instead of drinking
and partying with friends? :) they can party well enough without you.