as I have a dual core pentium the cpu gadget displays two lines of text, each
of them containing the cpu load in percentage.
the problem is that when the upper line increases its width, usually because
the number is more than one or two digit (depending on the size of the gadget
and/or the font), the upper line moves up and the lower line moves down, as if
in the middle there was an empty extra line.

I see that in the edc of the net gadget, which has also two lines of text, the
two lines are distinct parts, while the cpu.edc contains a single part of
text. could that be the source of the problem?

also, in cpu.edc text class is set to "tb_plain", so changing the font size of
the modules' text classes doesn't affect cpu.

--

    Massimo Maiurana      massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
    http://massimo.solira.org    GPG keyID #7044D601

    Creare l'uomo  fu un'idea bizzarra  e originale,
    ma  aggiungere  la  pecora  fu  una  tautologia.
                  [Mark Twain]