On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:58:47 +0300 Tom Hacohen
<tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> wrote:

> On 11/07/11 17:54, David Seikel wrote:
> > Trying Entry under fb is next on my TODO list.
>
> Please let me know. :)

It worked fine.

Keep in mind though that my fb development system uses the released
tarballs of EFL, and the latest elementary snapshot tarball.  There may
or may not have been bugs added after those tarballs.  I use SVN
(updated this morning) for testing the app under X before I compile up
the fb version to test it under qemu, or real hardware.

Now that I have tried it, I've decided it's overkill for my app, and
not very compatible with the strange input method used by the real
hardware (not my choice).  It will be simpler to just whip up my own
thing than try to beat the elementary one into shape.  Note to raster -
your "just use X, it will be simpler" still does not apply.  :-P