this part moves get_ic().

filter_event() is occurred at input event(mount event or keyboard event).
when occurring mouse event, don't need to get XIC.
so I move get_ic() to in if(type == ECORE_IMF_EVENT_KEY_DOWN) nest.

And the reason of deleting checking return value of get_ic() is
get_ic() has already checked same.

I should have split this patch to particular.

--
Naruto TAKAHASHI
tnar...@gmail.com