On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 09:51:15 +0300
Tom Hacohen <tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> wrote:

> On 10/09/11 20:01, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
> > too late! check out what I did in 61735 :D
>
> 61735? That's not recent, are you sure that's the one?
It's hard to misremember a function name like
elm_gengrid_item_tooltip_size_restrict_disabled_get

> Btw, also, malloc is faster than stringshare, I guess that's also a
> reason why he opted for that (as I said, it's only a small number of
> strings, only the visible ones).
obviously, but when it's the case that your list is composed entirely of
strings that you will be reusing, it makes a lot more sense to stringshare.

--
Mike Blumenkrantz
Zentific: Coding in binary since '10.