On 21/10/11 21:27, Sebastian Dransfeld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why does gnome-terminal exit with code 255 when executed from the menu
> in E, but not when executed from a terminal?

I'm also having issues with exit codes, premature exits, and etc.

For example, when running libreoffice from e (using a custom command in
open with, because choosing libreoffice from the list doesn't work) I
get "program (null) ended with exit code ..." although libreoffice is
still running. Also, I get it every couple of minutes, so it's even not
the app launched by e, very weird.

Also, sometimes when I close one window of firefox, the application closes.

I'm not using gnome-terminal anymore, but when I did, closing one window
sometimes caused gnome-terminal to close completely. (all gnome-terminal
instances are really just one application).

WTH? :P

--
Tom.