On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:40:02 +0100 (CET) Vincent Torri
<vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Nov 2011, David Seikel wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 01:22:56 +1000 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> I did.  In fact there is similar lua stuff already from the old lua
> >> code, though no examples for me to copy and pull apart.  I could
> >> not get it to work though, but I'll have another poke at it.
> >
> > Hmm, I think that's still linear.  I can't see how that pulls bits
> > from all over the file and collects them into one group.
> >
> > I'm off to bed, might understand it more after sleep.
>
> try:
>
> /**
>   * @addtogroup My_Lua_Group My Lua group
>   *
>   * @{
>   */
>
> add your documentation. That documentation will be in the
> "My_Lua_Group" group
>

> /**
>   * @}
>   */

Meh, could not sleep.

That still is not pulling together the scattered parts of the group.
Unless I'm still doing something wrong.  The edje_cc_handlers.c stuff
seems more concerned with formatting than consolidating bits.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that looking at the
results locally seems to not pick up the css?

Just to make it more clear, say I have C code that defines a lua
structure in this order -

class A
   function A:foo()
   function A:bar()

class B
   function B:baz()

   function A:baz_frobber()

To make things easier for the developer, all things to do with baz are
together in the source code, even if it's from different classes.
Which means that bits of class A are scattered through the code.
Doxygen does not actually understand that the C code is defining such a
structure.  But I want the doxygen to pull together the scattered bits
of class A into one spot and document it as -

class A
   function A:foo()
   function A:bar()
   function A:baz_frobber()

class B
   function B:baz()

I can see that I might just have to rearrange the code to keep doxygen
happy, so long as the compiler is also happy.  Arranging the code to
make the developers happy comes in a poor third.  B-(