On 14/11/11 16:46, ChunEon Park wrote:

> IMHO, if it allows the editing then no need 'const' anymore.

Yeah, that's my problem, and why I sent this email... I'm not sure how
to make an extra warning, as people don't always read the docs (usually
don't).

> Even I don't know about entry much better than u,
> Still I'm wondering the return of the textblok is reasonable...

I was wondering the same for quite some time. A while a go I came to the
conclusion it's too tedious to do it any other way. I consulted with
raster, and he agreed. There are just too many low-level functions that
are needed and it's not reasonable to float them all the way from
textblock through edje and elm just to expose them to the user.

--
Tom.