On 19 November 2011 07:03, Mike Blumenkrantz <m...@zentific.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 07:01:51 +0100 (CET)
> Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, 18 Nov 2011, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:

>> > it would be cool if we actually had plans for what to do with donations
>> > once we get them
>>
>> people who go to fosdem could have their travel paid, for example
>>
>> Vincent
> yeah, that's the kind of thing I'm talking about. I think it would be great if
> we had a fund for helping out people who are taking their time to go and
> promote the project at events like fosdem

It's one (important for sure) of all applications we can have for this money,
Last years we have done all this "representaion" stuff on our personal founds,
now if we can have more money we can do more events and promote so
much better the EFL and Enlightenment.

FOSDEM/CeBIT/SolutionsLinux/RMLL/LinuxCon/DesktopSummit/ ... and so much more.

I think we need to be represented, work is in progress and some money is useful.

--
Philippe Caseiro

Change your computer life
http://www.sourcemage.org