ok - some of the worst bugs have been dealt with now for alpha. i'm now asking:

what pending issues do we have now. cedric mumbled about some CURRENT
transition issue. mikez was mumbling about elm pager + mouse in and out issues?
there are some more ecore_win32/ce patches on the list - vincent. what's the
status on these? if we can settle these above and any other issues i don't know
of that people bring up now, we can do a beta. can people fill me in on what i
don't know about (the above and other missing things).