On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> ok - some of the worst bugs have been dealt with now for alpha. i'm now
> asking:
>
> what pending issues do we have now. cedric mumbled about some CURRENT
> transition issue.

Sadly I wont have enough time to commit a working solution that I
trust before I take the train and loose internet connection. If I have
access to internet tomorrow, but I doubt I will commit the fix. The
most likely is that I will be able to do my commit sunday night. Sorry
for the delay.

Cedric

> mikez was mumbling about elm pager + mouse in and out issues?
> there are some more ecore_win32/ce patches on the list - vincent. what's the
> status on these? if we can settle these above and any other issues i don't
> know
> of that people bring up now, we can do a beta. can people fill me in on what i
> don't know about (the above and other missing things).

> The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    ras...@rasterman.com

Cedric BAIL