REALLY ?? Because when I read those commit messages there is no way to tell
what was changed, fixed, or otherwise. And what (or who) is OUR way ?? Does
this mean the ProFusion way ? or the elitist attitude way ? or some special
club that nobody else belongs to ? It certainly cannot mean the EFL way
because the EFL way should be a detailed commit message that describes the
changes.

> The first calls the author, Cedric, to review the patch.

The second actually, but that's not important.

> The second was the most unimportant change, and it was 1 empty line
> removed. Easy to read.

Regardless of what was changed, the commit message mentions nothing about
what it did so basically, just as bad as mine.

> Your was none of these, sorry but it was quite bad

Ok, so if I commit something with a message that says "BAD <user>", you will
know what was changed in my commit just by that message. I don't think so !

My commit message was just a vague as these to be honest, but at least mine
gave Some clue as to what was going on (a code merge). The above messages
don't even mention anything about code.

I am not defending my commit message here, just the fact that it seems ok
for everyone else to commit with such vague messages, but when I do it all
the sudden it's a giant crap storm. This elitist attitude has to stop. Oh,
it's ok for others to do something, but don't do it yourself else you are
going get publically roasted...pfft ! Get off my back about it already...how
many times do you need to beat a dead horse ??

dh