more news : fix compilation without any EFL that have previously been installed.

Minor issue : valgrind support in eina (problem in eet binary about an
undefined valgrind symbol), e17 benchmark. So nothing important, i
think.

Should I continue with evas ? Maybe it would be better to trim some
configure options first before the merge.

I can also easily add embryo as it does not depend on something else
than eina (and evil)

Vincent