Hi all,

I have a program which uses partially ecore_main_loop; it runs several tasks like this :

eina_init();
ecore_ini();
ecore_con_init();
ecore_con_url_init();

[do some stuff]
ecore_main_loop_begin();

ecore_con_url_shutdown();
ecore_con_shutdown();
ecore_shutdown();
eina_shutdown();

(I know that the whole program should be running in ecore_main_loop and we shouldn't make successive init / shutdown like that, but that's not possible right now)

Since eo, this program fails on the 2nd task with init / main loop / shutdown, while it used to run fine.

See attached sample program (always fails on 2nd loop and then is stucked in the main loop)

Can someone take a look at this ?
Thx !

// gcc -g zoby.c -pthread -leo -lecore -leina -lecore_con -I/usr/include/eo-1 -I/usr/include/ecore-1 -I/usr/include/eina-1 -I/usr/include/eina-1/eina -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -o zoby

#include <Eina.h>
#include <Ecore.h>
#include <Ecore_Con.h>

static Eina_Bool
_cb(void *data)
{
   printf("Timer has finished\n");
   ecore_main_loop_quit();
}

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
   int i;
   eina_init();

   for (i=0; i<=2; i++)
     {
        eina_init();
        ecore_init();
        ecore_con_init();
        ecore_con_url_init();

        ecore_timer_add(3, _cb, NULL);
        printf("Running main loop for 3sec...\n");

        ecore_main_loop_begin();

        ecore_con_url_shutdown();
        ecore_con_shutdown();
        ecore_shutdown();