On 22/10/12 14:36, Pierre-Olivier Huguet wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a program which uses partially ecore_main_loop; it runs several
> tasks like this :
>
> eina_init();
> ecore_ini();
> ecore_con_init();
> ecore_con_url_init();
>
> [do some stuff]
> ecore_main_loop_begin();
>
> ecore_con_url_shutdown();
> ecore_con_shutdown();
> ecore_shutdown();
> eina_shutdown();
>
> (I know that the whole program should be running in ecore_main_loop and
> we shouldn't make successive init / shutdown like that, but that's not
> possible right now)
>
> Since eo, this program fails on the 2nd task with init / main loop /
> shutdown, while it used to run fine.
>
> See attached sample program (always fails on 2nd loop and then is
> stucked in the main loop)
>
> Can someone take a look at this ?
> Thx !

This behaviour is not supported, at least that's what I remember from
past discussions. I know for a fact I ignored this case when doing Eo.
As for your situation, if possible, consider wrapping your main
application with init/shutdown, so you won't have to change the other
pieces of code, and everything will just work.

--
Tom.