Sebastian Dransfeld, il 08/11/2012 20:37, ha scritto:

> I found out. I do
> export XDG_DATA_DIRS="/opt/e17/share:/usr/share:/usr/local/share"
> in ~/.xsessionrc, which is sourced before dbus-launch is called. Then
> the session dbus finds stuff in /opt/e17.

I already have /opt/e17/share in XDG_DATA_DIRS, and I think it is set by e
itself as I do not have it in my profile, but it is not enough so it has to be
a question of timing as you suggest.
also I found that in my xsessionrc there is indeed a line to set
XDG_DATA_DIRS=$XDG_DATA_DIRS:/opt/e17/share/, but it is commented out and so
that means that once I needed it... but don't remember why :(

--

  Massimo Maiurana               GPG keyID #7044D601

  La fede e' credere in cio' che sai non essere vero
                    [Mark Twain]