On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:18:41 +0000 Michael Blumenkrantz
> <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > ah, how quickly bets are made against me the instant I leave the country.
> > my league of admirers is always so reliable!
> >
> > distcheck is always run before a release. always.
>
> then how did it pass when the edje_cc in the 1.7 branch literally did
> crash in
> this scenario - it wasnt random. it literally was ALWAYS a strcmp against
> NULL...
>
> > I said previously that I run the stable branch at work; I'm not at work.
>
> aaaah so you didn't distcheck this one against stable branch?

I'm on vacation, bedridden most of the time with the German Plague and a
fever so high that the top of it can't be seen from the peak of Mt.
Everest. Despite this, I managed to drag myself to my computer to try and
do a release.

I would appreciate greatly if people could stop being less negative and
critical, and instead focus more on being both productive and constructive.