Hello,
I need to grab a snapshot of a window, which was created using openGL.
evas_object_image_data_get returns NULL, since I am using a native surface
in the window, and I could not find an equivalent for glGetTexImage in
Evas_GL.h .

Is there a way for me to get the image, either directly from the window, or
using evas_gl ?
thanks, Yael