Am Tue, 20 Nov 2012 23:15:25 +0100 schrieb Andreas Volz:

> Hi,
>
> I just created a small GUI window based in Elementaryxx. I'll show an
> shot of my problem and some C++ code here. But I'm sure same problem
> would exist in C code.

Now I placed the table into a box to put some OK button below and see
what happens:

http://s14.postimage.org/l5cpt0w8x/box_table.jpg

Here my code:
http://codepad.org/gizsYHo4

As result I don't see any entries and align of the widgets has changed.
But I expected just to put some OK/Cancel button at the end of the
window. How do you suggest to do this?

regards
        Andreas

--