On 11/22/12 22:04, Luis Felipe Strano Moraes wrote:
> Hello gentlemen,
>
> after having the release burden being shared by only one or two people,
> we've started talking and decided to create a team specifically for the
> purpose of helping out with this process, more specifically releasing,
> testing and packaging.
>
> The idea is to congregate people who are either already actively helping as
> well as people who are interested in learning/helping out with that. I've
> just finished with my first attempt at spinning the tarballs and they have
> already been uploaded. We're going to work in documenting everything and
> coming up with a proper procedure for doing this as automatically as
> possible.
>
> For everyone interested, please join the mailing list here:

Can we use this ML to advertise about new binary packages for
specific Linux/BSD distro? I never know exactly where it's better to do
so, e-dev, e-users, etc.

People interested in testing latest e17 could then just subscribe to
this ML to know about latest source code or binary packages.

--
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/