* ryuan Choi <ryuan.c...@gmail.com> [2012-11-29 15:30:30 +0900]:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to refactor elm_web to use elm_scroller_interface instead of
> own pan logic.
>
> First, I added basic elm_scroller_interface and custom elm_pan.
> Now, panning (default profile) and scrolling (standard profile) looks fine
> like attached image.
>
> Although it still have many known issues such as scrollbar size, duplicated
> scrollbars with ewk and scrolling subframes(and overflowed <div> layers),
> I hope to get any feedbacks to land it.
> (I think that it is difficult to review big patch and it is already bigger
> than 1K line.)
>
> Please take a look at attached patch.
> Thanks.
>
> Best Regards,
> Ryuan Choi

Hi, Ryuan. After looking quickly to the diff, it seems like you're
going to the right direction. What happens to the scrollbar size (I
didn't run it :/)? Don't we have a way to tell webkit to hide its
webview scrollbars? As for subframes, I have no idea how to handle
their scrolling decoration, now :/

Gustavo Lima Chaves
Senior Developer @ ProFUSION Embedded Systems