On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:38 PM, ryuan Choi <ryuan.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/11/29 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <barbi...@profusion.mobi>
>
>> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Gustavo Lima Chaves
>> <gl...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
>> > * ryuan Choi <ryuan.c...@gmail.com> [2012-11-29 15:30:30 +0900]:

>> fine

>> duplicated
>> layers),
>> bigger

>> > Hi, Ryuan. After looking quickly to the diff, it seems like you're
>> > going to the right direction. What happens to the scrollbar size (I
>> > didn't run it :/)? Don't we have a way to tell webkit to hide its
>> > webview scrollbars?
>>

> Thank you for the quick feedback.
>
> After contents size is changed, scrollbar size should be updated.
> But, it looks not changed. I need to dig it more.

you need to call a function in the pan/scroller to notify it changed.
are you doing it?

> it's in the theme we ship with elementary. Just remove them or make
>> them transparent.
>>

> Does it mean scrollbar in elementary side?
> Yes, it looks good option. thank you

we do an ewk_view_theme_set() or similar with an edj provided by elm. so yes

> I just thought disabling main frame scrollbar of webkit side.
>

>> > As for subframes, I have no idea how to handle
>> > their scrolling decoration, now :/
>>
>> that will be the major pita, as you need the inner frames to react
>> first, just when they do not scroll you can scroll the outer frame, to
>> the point there is no outer frame and then you do in Elementary...
>>

> Right, we need a way to scroll nested frame like you mentioned.
> But, I am not sure whether scrolling all of nested frames is good for user
> experience.

it's a chain. look in elementary the scroller inside scroller test.
You must first act on the most internal one until it reach its
boundaries, then you allow its container to act and so on.

> I think that frameflattening option can be usefull until we implement logic
> for scrolling nested frames.

won't work for most people, as they use desktop anyway.

> Anyway, do you want to solve addressed issues before landing the patch?

yes

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems