On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Andrea Suisani <sick...@opinioni.net> wrote:
> On 12/12/2012 11:23 AM, Andrea Suisani wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This mornign I was trying to update my EFL and e17 (trunk)
>> using a slightly modified dev version of easy_e17.sh
>> (just to adapt to it the big merge).
>
> [cut]
>
>> if I am not missing something obvious it seems
>> that there's some kind of circular dependency.
>

> I knew it, only If I would have waited a few more minutes :)
>
> commit 80749 fix the problem.

Yeah, I saw Daniel disabled the tests by default (what depends on edje).
Not necessary, you could have just disabled it in this build using
--disable-build-tests since the API was broken yesterday.
And you would keeping working with it enabled by default next times.

Anyway this need to be properly handled, since now edje depends on
ephysics, and ephysics tests depends on elm (that depends on edje).

Barbieri sent some possibilities a week ago here in this ml.
Tomorrow I will take care of that (I'll be off today).

Regards

> thanks guys.
>
> Andrea

Bruno Dilly