Finally i found the time to fix most of the problem, with the help of
Vincent.

There is still a bug in elementary build, i will check latter. But i get
evil, eina, eet, evas, ecore, embryo, eio, efreet building. Binaries have
not been checked on a real windows system.
I also created a branch for evil 1.7.x. It should be better for next
release.
I'm also working on a shell script to cross compile packages. And Vincent
upload a file with all dependencies need to build efl on win32 :
http://dev.enlightenment.fr/~doursse/efl_dep.zip
my shell script is located here : https://github.com/naguirre/efl_win32

regards,